<$BlogRSDURL$>
Whispering Quietly to Myself
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
  Faith restored
I'f I'd brought a camera with me on Saturday night, I'd have taken a few pics. Instead I will just describe what I would have taken shots of.

Click: this one is of me shakin' by bad thing, in the centre of Vodaphone stadium, amongst a HUGE crowd, to refrains of "God is a DJ..." Maybe Maxi Jazz was God that night, maybe it was the drugs.

Click: take a look at Geezer, house lights up way too bright, enter some cheeky woman using the old 'ooh, your jumper looks so warm...' ploy.

Click: this one shows the three of us walking back from Vodaphone Stadium, pondering Melbourne's grids of sqare pseudo-stars, listening to Chris' ceaseless monolog on his fervour for Michael Franti.

Click: this shot is dominated by fake blood, slashed wedding dresses and a scary dude with chicken livers and lamb's brains stapled to his wife-basher. Chris is saying to me, "This is my bloody mix!"

Click: last on the roll is one of me, next morning, no hang-over, and beaming wide!

So thank you for your generosity Alex, and Geezer, and hell, even Chris. Woo Hoo! 
|
Name: Mark O'Farrell
Location: Melbourne, Australia

A somewhat accurate and often irregular record of my days.

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger


My mood at the moment...

The WeatherPixie

Melbourne | Blogs Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This site is certified 74% GOOD by the Gematriculator

Blogs I read when I am bored: