<$BlogRSDURL$>
Whispering Quietly to Myself
Thursday, May 26, 2005
  3 things that made me smile.
1. Day before yesterday I was playing mp3's on my work computer, and Tam sitting next to me recognised a song: 'Wendy Matthews, The Day you Went Away' he said. Great track, very touching, but I don't think it would be known outside Australia. Tam was the last person I expected to recognise this song, and it made me smile.

2. I ordered a toasted sandwich for lunch, and just as they put it in the toaster, I remembered that I'd brought my lunch from home that day. STUPID! So I bought the sandwich, and ate both lunches.

3. While I was on the tram this morning, my mobile rang. Shalini asked me "Where are you?" and I said "North Melbourne somewhere" and the elderly dude next to me said "Well, you won't be in five minutes!" Possibly he was making a weak joke, or possibly he was making a not-so-biting commentary on the so-called usefulness of mobile technology. Either way, I was mildly amused. 
|
Name: Mark O'Farrell
Location: Melbourne, Australia

A somewhat accurate and often irregular record of my days.

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger


My mood at the moment...

The WeatherPixie

Melbourne | Blogs Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This site is certified 74% GOOD by the Gematriculator

Blogs I read when I am bored: